Welcome to Freedom MX, LLC riding facility. Riding dirt bikes, pit vehicles, ATV’s, UTV’s, etc. and participating in action sports are extremely dangerous, can cause injury and even death. Safety is everyone’s responsibility. The following rules MUST apply to EVERYONE, including rider participants, spectators and minor children, so please follow all park and track rules at all times.
All RIDER PARTICIPANTS and SPECTATORS MUST read and sign the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement upon each day/entry in order to enter Freedom MX.
All RIDER PARTICIPANTS MUST read and sign the Freedom MX, LLC Annual Membership Contract, Liability Release and Indemnity Agreement in order to participate in motocross practice or organized motocross events or activities.
All MINORS (under the age of 18) MUST have a Freedom MX, LLC Annual Membership Contract, Full Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement for Minor Child or Children on file signed by BOTH PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. MINORS MUST ALSO have a Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement for ALL Events that covers all events for one year, signed by BOTH PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS on file in order to participate in motocross practice or organized motocross events or activities.
All RIDER PARTICIPANTS, INCLUDING MINORS AND BEGINNER RIDERS MUST purchase their OWN Freedom MX Annual Membership for $20.00 in order to participate in any events or activities at the facility including motocross practice and/or organized motocross events or activities. All fees must be paid in advance to ride on track. Wrist Bands will also be utilized for practice and events or activities that must be worn at all times.
***NOTE ALL MINORS (under 18) are required to complete and bring in BOTH the Freedom MX Annual Membership Contract, Full Release Waiver and Indemnity Agreement for Minor Child or Children and Annual MINOR Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement for All Events
***NOTE IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND COMING IN WITHOUT A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN PLEASE HAVE THE ABOVE TWO FORMS NOTARIZED
NO HEALTH, MEDICAL, PERSONAL OR PROPERTY COVERAGE IS PROVIDED BY FREEDOM MX. LLC. If you do not have medical insurance, DO NOT ride or participate in any events or practice at Freedom MX.
FIRST VISIT: If it is your first visit to Freedom MX, be sure you fully understand the direction of track you are riding on. Never ride the tracks in the wrong direction. Always enter and exit the track at designated areas only.
RIDER DOWN: In the event that you fall and are able, immediately get off the track. If a rider goes down, please lend assistance. If you are riding at the time, park your bike off the track and warn oncoming riders of the hazard. If the fallen rider is unconscious or you see obvious broken bones, DO NOT MOVE THEM and call 911! Moving a person with a spinal cord injury can cause PERMANENT INJURY, PARALYSIS AND EVEN DEATH. If the rider is conscious, try to determine extent of injury. If injuries are minor and the rider is able, assist the rider off the track and/or to pit area. If the rider is a MINOR, ask someone to find their parents immediately. Always report any rider down regardless if injuries are minor to track personnel.
FLAGS: Flags are different colors and have different meanings. Obey all flaggers at all times. Black Flags means “No more Riding” and you must exit track. Red Flag means there is a “Medical Emergency” and you must exit track. Yellow Flag means there is a “Downed Rider” so proceed with caution. No jumping or passing allowed while the Yellow Flag is out. If you disobey any flag, you will be asked to leave the facility.
PARENTAL AND GUARDIANSHIP RESPONSIBILITY: It is your responsibility as a PARENT OR GUARDIAN to be aware of your CHILD / MINOR whereabouts and behavior. It is your responsibility to insure that your CHILD / MINOR knows all the Park and Track Rules. Any CHILD / MINOR injury, including death must be reported to track personnel.
VIDEO/PHOTO DOCUMENTATION: Freedom MX will utilize video or photo documentation on all safety or liability issues occurred at the Facility.
COMPLAINTS: If you have a complaint or suggestion, please bring it to the attention of the owners of Freedom MX or email us at email@example.com. We DO NOT ALLOW ANY DEFAMATION (LIBEL or SLANDER) including statements in writing, spoken words or pictures on ANY public social media and/or public forums in regards to the operation or condition of our facility or against the owners, members or employees of Freedom MX. Freedom MX reserves the right to revoke Membership (non-refundable) and refuse service and/or entry into facility to anyone caught in any defamation acts, including libel or slander whether in writing, spoken words or pictures against Freedom MX, or the owners, members or employees of Freedom MX.
CAMPING: Camping is permitted on Fridays and Saturdays that facility is open at $10.00 per night. No RV Hook-ups available. Gates close at 11:00 pm. Call to make arrangements if late arrival is needed. We DO NOT ALLOW any riding after business hours.
TRACKS AND FACILITY: The tracks and other areas of facility are designed on natural terrain. Motocross riding and activities, Off-Road riding including ATV’s, UTV’s, Golf Carts are extremely dangerous. YOU COULD BE HURT, INJURED OR KILLED so always be aware of your surroundings. Tracks and off-road riding areas may include man made and/or natural obstacles. Obstacles may include but are not limited to; trees, jumps, drainage ditches, flagger stands, buildings, scoring towers, equipment, trash cans, cars, pedestrians, fencing, hay bales, debris, and many other varieties of obstacles which surround the track and facility. It is your responsibility to maintain control of your off-road vehicle at all times.
PARK AND TRACK RULES – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Minors are not allowed to participate alone. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and a minor release must be on file for minor.
- .All Riders MUST wear the following safety gear while participating including DOT Snell approved motorcycle helmets that must be securely fastened at all times, pants, boots, gloves, long sleeve shirt or jersey and goggles at all times. Knee protection, chest protection, neck protection, or other types of safety equipment is advised, but optional.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason! By entering this Facility, you are assuming personal responsibility for your own actions, actions of others and of minor children. Freedom MX, LLC IS NOT liable for personal injury, death or lost, damaged or stolen property.
- Every Participant, including Minors and Beginner Riders must have their OWN membership card upon entry to Facility. All fees must be paid in advance to ride on track. For replacement Membership cards there will be a $5.00 fee.
- All Riders must wear wrist band at all times on wrist and must be in plain view. Do not let anyone borrow your Membership Card or wrist band.
- Organized Practices will be held depending on how many Riders participate. Organized Practices will be broken into 20 minute increments by Bike size and ability, (By Classes, A, B, C, D), including 50cc bikes that are not beginners. A maximum of 50 Riders allowed on Track at one time.
- Pit Vehicles, ATV’s, UTV’s Side by Side and Golf Carts are allowed in Pit Areas only. No Pit Vehicles, ATV’s, UTV’s Side by Side or Golf Carts are allowed on any Designated Ride Days will be determined for Quad Practices and events on Motocross and Supercross Tracks.
- BEGINNER Riders on 50cc Bikes and 50cc ATV’s are allowed on PeeWee Beginner Track only. Beginner Riders MUST have their OWN Membership card and Minor Membership Contract on File. All other 50cc Bikes other than beginners will have organized practice on Motocross and Supercross Tracks. All required safety gear must be worn including DOT Snell approved motorcycle helmets that must be securely fastened at all times, pants, boots, gloves, long sleeve shirt or jersey and goggles at all times.
- First Gear, idle speed of 5 miles per hour maximum at all times in the pit, spectator, parking, etc. areas. We DO NOT allow fast or aggressive riding. If you are caught riding fast or without gear, you will be asked to leave the park.
- All participants are responsible for their own motorcycle, pit vehicle, ATV, UTV Side by Side, Golf Cart, etc. Never loan your bike, ATV or pit vehicle to anyone who did not sign a Waiver to ride. If you are caught letting someone ride that does not have a Membership, has not paid the fees, signed a Waiver and is not wearing required wrist band, you will be asked to leave the park.
- No reckless or tandem riding allowed.
- No profanity or unsportsmanlike conduct in any form will be tolerated.
- Freedom MX can close any track, at any time, for track maintenance including, but not limited to prepping track, watering track, irrigation repair, or safety issues and concerns. No riding allowed during track maintenance.
- No spectators are allowed on tracks. No spectators are allowed to stand/sit on tracks or cross any track without permission.
- No drugs or use of controlled substance No alcohol allowed if you are riding any type of motorized vehicle or participating in any motocross practice or organized events.
- No firearms or weapons allowed at Facility.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- Parking permitted in marked parking areas only. No parking on the road, tracks, driveways, access road. These areas must be clear for use of track personnel or emergency personnel.
- Track is to be ridden in direction of marking. Hold your line on track, no stopping in middle of track, on or after jumps.
- Ride within your means and ability. Be safe and courteous to other riders on and off the track.
- Do not go through a closed gate or any area that is restricted or forbidden. Riding outside of designed areas or in any restricted area is forbidden.
- No trespassing after business hours
- No littering, including used motorcycle parts/tires, oil, gas, general trash. Properly extinguish all general trash in designated Trash cans.
- Camping is permitted on Fridays and Saturdays when facility is open. We DO NOT ALLOW any riding after the park/track is closed. The front entrance gate is closed and locked after business hours.
- Freedom MX, LLC is not responsible for any injuries caused or inflicted by any wildlife, stray or domestic animals, insects, reptiles and/or amphibians of any kind.
- Freedom MX, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen property.